Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Music, Mix - Mark's IDM Mixtape

I thought I'd just throw this mix up here since I've been listening to it a lot lately. It's a mix I made of my favorite IDM ("Intelligent Dance Music"... seriously) songs. I've never mixed IDM before and thought I'd give it a try (it's HARD!).

Genre: IDM, Ambient
Tracklist:
  01 Wisp - Morning Myth
  02 Plaid - Diddymousedid
  03 The Flashbulb - Someone
  04 Thomas Dvorak - Mr Handagote
  05 Thomas Dvorak - Gameboy Tune
  06 Wisp - FoldBold (The Siege)
  07 Plaid - White's Dream
  08 Wisp - Uriollach
  09a Mrs Jynx - Martian
  09b Oxynucid - Mrs Jynx's Martian
  10 Wisp - Among The Pines
  11 Sybarite - Halfmoon Rockstruck
  12 The Flashbulb - Warm Hands in Cold Fog
  13 Wisp - Happy Sneakers
  14 Mrs Jynx - Jazzmutant
  15 Wisp - The Fire Above
  16 Wisp - Bradyork
(09a and 09b were mixed simultaneously)

Listen:

Download: marks_idm_mix_2010.mp3 [divshare.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment