Monday, February 22, 2010

Music - "Omega"

Lately I've been going through all of the music I've written over the years. Some of it I can barely remember, and some of it is actually halfway decent. Unfortunately, I've lost a bunch of it, especially the really old stuff (high school), but the good news is I have backups of stuff dating back to around 2002. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the less embarrassing music on this blog.


For now, I'm going to post a song I wrote a long time ago (not sure about exactly when, but probably around 2002). This is probably the closest I've ever gotten to actually finishing a song. It's pretty basic trance, which is what I was into back then, but I still like it. Hopefully someone else will, too.

Listen:

Download: omega.mp3 [divshare.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment